Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh Bother...

I know some people raised a fuss about poor Eeyore being too much of a depressive a character for children viewing, but I, for one, am glad I grew up with someone to relate to. Although, Tigger was always a dumb, over-hyped favorite-- maybe because I admired his traits as something I could not accomplish in the real world.

And so today, I post to Eeyore. As I have had a trying day.

I've fumbled through assisting others.

Failed to convince myself that my tardiness in a class that I have everything done in is at least partially acceptable.

Succeeded in convincing myself that the class with the most to do is unimportant and unnecessary for my goals and taking out my frustration on those who've chosen unsaid medium as their own.

And has also failed to make it out of bed on time all week.

In other words, I chose to annihilate my existence today, defeated myself before it even started. I understand that 'life' is what I make of it and that living it takes courage and blahdy blahdy blah. But today, I don't really understand.

Here's to tomorrow. Lots of exciting and nerve-wracking things. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment